CHO MƯỢN CẢ TÌNH ANH
Song thoại / Duet
Tác giả: Trần Thị Lan Anh (Aschaffenburg, Germany)
& Musharraf Hussain (Goalpara, Assam, India)
Bản quyền © Trần Thị Lan Anh & Musharraf Hussain – 2026.
Mọi quyền được bảo lưu.
LA:
Em xin mượn nửa vần thơ
Gửi vào gió nhẹ đợi chờ mùa xuân
MH:
Anh xin gửi trọn tình gần
Cho câu thơ ấy thêm phần yêu thương
LA:
Em xin mượn chút vấn vương
Cho tim bớt lạnh giữa đường gió bay
MH:
Anh xin giữ trọn từ nay
Con đường em bước mỗi ngày có anh
LA:
Em xin mượn chút mong manh
Một niềm tin nhỏ dịu lành trong tim
MH:
Anh xin giữ trọn lặng im
Để nghe nhịp đập con tim gọi nàng
LA:
Em xin mượn ánh trăng vàng
Đêm nay thắp sáng mộng vàng đôi ta
MH:
Dẫu đời gió cuốn phong ba
Anh còn đứng đợi trước nhà đêm trăng
LA:
Nếu em mượn cả vầng trăng...
MH:
Anh xin cho mượn... cả phần tình anh.
*
LENDING YOU MY WHOLE HEART
A Bilingual Duet
Trần Thị Lan Anh (Germany)
& Musharraf Hussain (India)
Copyright © 2026. All Rights Reserved.
LA:
May I borrow half a rhyme,
To ride the breeze till springtime chimes?
MH:
Then take my love, complete and true,
To fill each line with light for you.
LA:
May I borrow one soft sigh,
To warm my heart when cold winds fly?
MH:
From this day on, I'll stay beside,
Each road you walk, I'll be your guide.
LA:
May I borrow fragile dreams,
A tender hope in gentle streams?
MH:
I'll guard them well in silent grace,
And hear your heartbeat call my name.
LA:
May I borrow moonlight's glow,
To crown our dreams with silver gold?
MH:
Though storms may shake the sky above,
I'll wait beneath your moon with love.
LA:
If I should borrow all the moon...
MH:
Then I'll lend you... my whole heart, too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wirtschaftskanzlei Dr. Nguyen, Dr. Pham & Tran
Bernhardstr. 28
63741 Aschaffenburg
Tel.. 06021-582 3494; Fax.: 06021-582 3496
E- Mail: Wirtschaftskanzlei@Dipl-Kauffrau-Tran.de
Dipl.- Kauffrau Thi Lan Anh Tran
THE SKY LOVE KEEPS
Co-authored by Musharraf Hussain and Thi
Lan Anh Tran
July 28, 2026July 28, 2026 | World Inker IIWorld Inker II |
Love is never the art of possession;
it is the courage to let another soul breathe beneath its
own horizon.
If you seek me, listen beyond my words,
for even silence learns to speak with time.
I do not wish to become your shadow.
I would rather walk beside your light,
sharing its warmth without dimming its glow.
Let no chain bind two hearts.
Like rivers that preserve their own currents until they
embrace the sea,
may we remain true to ourselves while journeying together.
May every evening renew our promise;
may every dawn teach us the grace of forgiveness.
Should distance ever visit our days,
may memory become a quiet lantern, guiding us through
unfamiliar nights.
And when silence arrives, let it never be mistaken for the
end of love,
but for a peaceful pause where faithful hearts gather
strength.
For the highest form of love is never possession—it is
trust.
And the truest companionship is not walking in each other's
footsteps,
but choosing, day after day, to walk toward the same horizon
with open hearts.
--
All Copyrights Reserved by Musharraf Hussain (Goalpara,
Assam, India) & Thi Lan Anh Tran (Aschaffenburg, Germany), 2026
_______+_______
প্ৰেমৰ
নিজা আকাশ
সহ-লেখক:
মুশ্বাৰ্ৰফ
হুছেইন (গোৱালপাৰা, অসম, ভাৰত)
থি
লান আন ট্ৰান (আশ্বাফেনবাৰ্গ, জাৰ্মানী)
_ ২২/০৭/২০২৬
---
ভালপোৱা
মানে কাৰোবাক বন্দী কৰি ৰখা নহয়—
এজনৰ
মুকলি আকাশত আনজনক পখিলা হৈ উৰিবলৈ দিয়া।
তুমি
যদি মোক বিচৰা, মোৰ শব্দৰ গভীৰতাত বিচাৰিবা,
কাৰণ
নীৰৱতায়ো এদিন নিজৰ ভাষা গঢ়ি তোলে।
মই
তোমাৰ পথৰ ছাঁ হ'ব বিচৰা
নাই;
মই
বিচাৰোঁ তোমাৰ ৰ'দৰ সৈতে
সমানে খোজ মিলাবলৈ।
দুটা
হৃদয়ক একেডাল শিকলিৰে নাবান্ধিবা;
নদী
দুখনে যেনেকৈ সাগৰলৈ বৈ গৈয়ো নিজৰ সোঁত অক্ষুণ্ণ ৰাখে,
আমাৰ
যাত্ৰাও তেনেকুৱাই হওক।
প্ৰতিটো
সন্ধিয়াই কঢ়িয়াই আনক এক নতুন প্ৰতিশ্ৰুতি;
প্ৰতিটো
প্ৰভাতেই শিকাই যাওক এক নতুন ক্ষমাৰ পাঠ।
যদি
এদিন দুয়োৰে মাজলৈ দূৰত্ব নামি আহে,
স্মৃতিবোৰ
আমাৰ পথপ্ৰদৰ্শক আলোকবাতি হৈ ৰওক।
আৰু
যেতিয়া নীৰৱতা নামি আহিব, সেয়া যেন অভিমান নহয়—
দুটা
হৃদয়ৰ স্বস্তিদায়ক বিশ্ৰামৰ এক নিৰৱ ক্ষণ হওক।
প্ৰেমৰ
শ্ৰেষ্ঠতম ৰূপ অধিকাৰ নহয়—বিশ্বাস।
আৰু
জীৱনৰ দীঘলীয়া পথত হাত এৰি নিদিয়াকৈ,
একে
দিশে আগবাঢ়ি যোৱাৰ নামেই সাৰ্থক সহযাত্ৰা।
--
All Copyrights Reserved by Musharraf Hussain (Goalpara,
Assam, India) & Thi Lan Anh Tran (Aschaffenburg, Germany), 2026.

No comments:
Post a Comment